2L horizonal planetary ball mill
Planetary ball mills are popular devices for mixing, fine grinding, sample preparation, nanomaterial dispersion, new product development and for the production of high-tech materials in small quantities.
It is an ideal equipment for scientific research units, universities and enterprise laboratories to obtain microparticle research samples (four samples can be obtained in each experiment), with vacuum ball milling.
Widely used in geology, minerals, metallurgy, electronics, building materials, ceramics, chemicals, light industry, medicine, beauty, environmental protection and other departments.
1) The speed, the positive and negative alternate time, and the total grinding time can be set according to the process requirements.
2) The ball mill tank adopts planetary motion, which has high ball milling efficiency and fine grain size
3) Variable frequency control, the ideal speed can be selected according to the test result
4) Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, convenient operation, safe and reliable, low noise, no pollution, and low loss
5) The equipment is equipped with a safety switch to prevent the equipment from starting when the safety cover is opened to avoid a safety accident
The advantage of the horizontal planetary ball mill is that it can solve the phenomenon of material sinking, floating, sticking, etc.
Grinding jars and balls for optional: