Benchtop planetary ball mill
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. The machine is controlled by frequency converter; you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
3. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, and timing according to experimental needs so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
4. Low center of gravity, stable performance, compact structure, easy operation, reliable safety, lower noise, small loss.
5. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
Planetary Ball Mill has four ball mill jars installed on planet disk. When the planet disk rotates, the jar axis makes planetary movements, the balls and samples inside the jars are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder. A variety of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method.
Technical Features of Benchtop Planetary Ball Mill
|Drive Mode||Gear drive and belt drive|
|Operation Mode||Two or four grinding jars working simultaneously|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2/3 of the capacity of milling jar|
|Feeding Size||Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm|
|Output Granularity||Smallest granule reaches 0.1 μm|
|Rotation speed of grinding jar||1100rpm|
|Rotational Speed Ratio(planet disk: grinding jar)||1: 2|
|Continuous Operating Time||Max. 72hours|
|Optional Modes of Speed Control||Frequency conveter and automatic timing control|
|Materials of Jar||Stainless steel, agate, nylon, PTFE, corundum, zirconia, cement carbide, etc.|
|Machine size/ Packing size||502*300*298mm/ 610*370*370mm|
|Net weight/ Gross weight||30KG/ 38KG|
Jars for benchtop planetary ball mill: