The mini planetary ball miller is widely used in college, university, scientific research units and enterprises laboratory for rapid batch study sample grinding to the colloidal fineness (sample diameter usually is less than 1 mm , solid particles is generally not more than 3 mm, soil allows 10 mm, Grinding min size up to 0.1um), it is can also be used in the mechanical alloying, and blending, homogenization and scattered.
Features of mini planetary ball miller:
1. Capable of grinding materials in vacuum or inert gas environment with SS jars or SS grinding jacket.
2. Ideal for wet or dry grinding application
3. Automatic and programmable control with LED display
4. Multiple grinding modes to choose
5. High uniformity and excellent repeatability
6. Fast rotational speed, high efficiency and fine granularity
7. Reversing function
8. Programmable interval and pause times
9. Four samples with different sizes and materials in one experiment
10. Stepless speed regulation; ideal rotary speed selection according to experimental results
11. Large range of materials available for grinding media
12. Gear-drive offers an effective solutions to problems caused by belt driving, such as belt creep and belt abrasion
13. Low center of gravity, good rigidity, compact structure, low noise, safe and reliable operation, no pollution and small wear
14. Cooling of the grinding chamber with a built-in fan for long grinding times
Example of grinding task :
1. By FedEx /DHL /UPS /TNT /EMS door to door services.
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods are available.
4. Lead time: 3 to 5 days for regular products.
1. Payment: 100% T/T, Western Union, PayPal or Alibaba Secure Payment in advance;
2. No MOQ;
3. 1 year warranty;
4. Package: plastic wrapping, styrofoam and standard export plywood case.
GW: 40KG Pack dimension: 610*370*370mm