Small scale lab ball mill
The small scale lab ball mill has four ball mill jars installed on planet disk. When the planet disk rotates, the jar axis makes planetary movements,the balls and samples inside the jars are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder.
The ball mill can use for dry and wet grinding and also can mix products of different granularity and materials.
The 0.4L small scale lab ball mill can use 4pcs 100ml ball mill jars. About the capacity of the planetary ball mill, normally, you should put 1/3 volume of materials, and 1/3 volume of media balls into the jar, and then leave 1/3 space for working.
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. The machine is controlled by frequency converter, you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
4. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, time setting according to experimental needs, so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
5. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running
Working Principle : impact and friction force
Item No. : DECO-PBM-V-0.4L
Compatible Grinding Jars : (20ml, 50ml, 100ml ) * 4
Max Feeding Capacity : 2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
Operation Mode : 2 or 4 grinding jars working simultaneously
Feeding Granularity : Soil materials < 10mm, others materials < 3mm
Discharging Granularity : down to 0.1μm (depend on material )
Sample Type : hard, medium-hard, soft, fibrous, brittle, moist
Rotational Speed of Grinding Jar : 1100rpm
Rotational Speed Ratio (planetary disk/jar) : 1 : 2 (≤4L) and 1 : 1.5 (≥12L)
Drive Mode : gear drive and belt drive
Speed Control : stepless speed regulation
Electrical Details : 220VAC, 50Hz/ 110VAC, 60Hz, 0.25KW
Max Continuous Grinding Time (full-load) : 72hours
Gross Weight : 38KG
Dimension (L*W*H) : 502*300*298mm
Noise Level : < 70dB
Related Ball Mill Jars: