laboratory ball mill jar stainless steel
With the appearance of smooth, high hardness, impact resistance, resistance to a variety of solvents (such as: acetone, toluene), high wear-resistant, non-polluting products, long life, high grinding efficiency.
Laboratory ball mill jar stainless steel can be widely used in industries, which produce precious metal material, electronic material, paint pigments, magnetic materials, etc..
Specification of laboratory ball mill jar:
304 Stainless steel (Fe-Cr-Ni)
Grinding jar volume for option
50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1L, 1.5L, 2L,3L,4L 5L. etc
Max loading capacity
2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
lid, silicon sealing gasket, inner hexagon screws, vacuum valve
Stainless steel balls (should be ordered separately)
Grinding ball diameter
3/ 5/ 8/ 10/ 15/ 20/ 25/ 30 mm
Related laboratory ball mill:
How to choose the right jar:
The ball mill jars are chosen according to the raw material. The general rule is the jar must be harder than the material being milled. Most times stainless steel is sufficient, if the material can react with metal, then agate is good. Otherwise, zirconia is common.
1. PU jar with stainless steel cover 2. PTFE vacuum/ Inert atmosphere ball mill jar
3. Agate ball mill jar 4. PA nylon ball mill jar
5. High purity zirconia ball mill jar 6. Alumina ceramic ball mill jar
1. By FedEx /DHL /UPS /TNT /EMS door to door services.
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods; for FCL. You'll have to pick up the goods at the airport or port.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods are available.