Zirconia Ceramic balls for ball mill
1. High cost-effective, low wear and long lifetime
2. High specific gravity, high efficiency
3. Highly wear resistant to acid and solvents
4. Highly polished, smooth, easy to clean, low abrasion to the equipment
5. High mechanical strength, good toughness, impact resistance, no broken beads
1. The grinding balls are mainly used for lab planetary ball mill machine.
2. The grinding ceramic balls are widely used on the field of Paint, Ink, Geology, Metallurgy, Electronics, Construction material, Ceramics, Chemical Engineering, Light industry, Medicine, Environment Protection and so on.
Technical data of Zirconia ceramic balls:
zirconium oxide balls
zirconium oxide -ZrO2
Optional Ball Sizes
1250 HV1; >89 HRA
Max Working Temperature
fibrous, abrasive samples
Compatible Ball Mill Jars
zirconia jar, nylon jar, PP jar, PU jar, PTFE jar, HDPE jar
Element analysis of zirconium oxide ball:
Other Optional Ball Mill Jars
Other Optional Grinding Balls
With over 5years experience of manufacturing and sale, the company has been supplying its laboratory ball mills to leading universities, research institutions, manufacturing units and various labs where small level of grinding and mixing jobs are required. Our continuous innovation in the field of manufacturing lab ball mills guarantees our customers satisfaction in mind. If you are looking to buy a lab scale ball mill, consider DECO, reasonable priced and high quality grinding machines that are supplied all over the world.