1. Fast grinding with variable speeds up to 560 rpm
2. Convenient to operate, safe and reliable
3. Grinding jars and balls in different materials to suit the property of your material
4. Ultrafine grinding
6. New product development
7. Small volume high-tech material production
Horizontal planetary ball mill with both ends of double disks support holder structure, solves sinking to the bottom for some materials.
Volume of Each Jar
Max feeding capacity
2/3 capacity of the jars
Running Time Range ( min)
Reciprocal Running Time (min)
Adjustable Speed Revolution ( rpm)
Rotation ( rpm)
Soil material<10mm, Other materials<3mm
Minimum Granularity can be reached to 0.1μm
Adjusting Mode of Rotate Speed
Frequency converter with stepless speed regulation
AC 380V , 50Hz
Speed Control Mode
1. Easy to operate.
2. Unique gear with low noise.
3. Horizontal structure of the mill pot avoids materials sinking to the bottom.
Advantages of Horizontal Planetary Ball Mill:
1. Stable revolving speed of the gear transmission ensures the consistency and repeatability of the experiment.
2. Planetary movement principle is adopted in the machine, which has high speed, large energy, high efficiency, small Granularity.
3. Four powder samples from different sizes and different materials can be produced at one time.
4. The machine is controlled by frequency converter; you may choose ideal rotating speed according to expected experimental result. The converter is equipped with device of under voltage and over-current to protect the motor.
5. The planetary ball mill has functions of timing power off, self-timing forward and reversal rotating. You may choose freely any operation modes of one-way direction, alternation, succession, and timing according to experimental needs so as to improve efficiency of grinding.
6. Safety switch is installed on the machine to prevent safety accident if the safety cover is opened while machine is running.
Geology and Mineralogy: rock, gravel, sand, minerals
Ceramics: porcelain, sintered ceramics, clay, fireclay
Chemistry: pesticides, fertilisers, salts, inorganic and organic materials
Biology: plants, leaves, freeze-dried samples
Pharmaceuticals: ophthalmological agents, gels, creams, extracts, drugs, pastes, dragees, tablets
Metallurgy: ores, sinters
Material technology: pigments, precious materials, new materials, alloys, mechanical alloying and activating
Analysis preparation: spectroscopy, X-ray fluorescence, X-ray structure analysis, chromatography
Related grinding tools (grinding jars& balls)
Packaging & Shipping