Planetary Ball Mill For Soil Grinding,Sample Testing Equipment
Description: Every DECO Lab soil grinder is equipped with a round frame sieve. While grinded powder passing through the sieve, the particle can be classified into different sizes. The screen has 10 types including 20/ 40/ 60/ 80/ 100/ 120/ 140/ 160/ 180/ 200 sieve number. You can get different...
Every DECO Lab soil grinder is equipped with a round frame sieve. While grinded powder passing through the sieve, the particle can be classified into different sizes. The screen has 10 types including 20/ 40/ 60/ 80/ 100/ 120/ 140/ 160/ 180/ 200 sieve number. You can get different size powder by choosing the appropriate screen.
Matches between sieve & particle is as followed:
Sieve number (mesh)
Particle diameter (μm)
* For fragile materials: Input size: 10mm maximum; Output size: 0.1um minimum; Time needed: 20~30mins per time milling.
* For hard materials: Input size: 3mm maximum; Output size: 0.1~5um minimum; Time needed: Depends on the material hardness.
Features of laboratory soil grinder:
1. Elegant design, easy to operate
2. Ideal for wet or dry grinding application
3. Automatic and programmable control with LED display, multiple grinding modes to choose
4. High Uniformity and excellent repeatability
5. Fast rotational speed, high efficiency and fine granularity
6. Four samples with different sizes and materials in one experiment
7. Programmable interval and pause times
8. Stepless speed regulation, reversing function
9. Large range of materials available for grinding tools
10. Gear-drive offers an effective solution to problems caused by belt driving
11. Low center of gravity, good rigidity, compact structure, low noise, safe and reliable operation, no pollution and small wear
12. Cooling of the grinding chamber with a built-in fan for long grinding times
Technical data of laboratory soil grinder:
Compatible Grinding Jars
(50ml~100ml) * 4
Max Feeding Capacity
2/3 capacity of the grinding jar
2 or 4 grinding jars working simultaneously
Soil materials < 10mm, others materials < 3mm
down to 0.1μm
hard, medium-hard, soft, fibrous, brittle, moist - dry or wet
Rotational Speed of Grinding Jar
Rotational Speed Ratio
(planetary disk : jar)
gear drive and belt drive
stepless speed regulation
220VAC, 50Hz, 0.25KW
Max Continuous Grinding Time (full-load)
Dimension of Planetary Disk
* If the sample feed is larger than the max feeding granularity, it must be size reduction preliminary.
Hot Tags: planetary ball mill for soil grinding,sample testing equipment, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, principle, for sale