Planetary Ball Mills are used wherever the highest degree of fineness is required. Powerful and quick grinding down to nano range
Planetary Ball Mills are ideally suited for fine grinding of hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle, tough and moist materials. The comminution of the material to be ground takes place primarily through the high-energy impact of grinding balls in rotating grinding bowls. The grinding can be performed dry, in suspension or in inert gas.
One year limited with lifetime support
Ball milling jar capacity
Milling tank materials
304 stainless steel, alumina ceramic, nylon, polyurethane, ptfe, etc
Ball mill media
Stainless steel, alumina, zirconia
Max charge of tank
No more 2/ 3 of the volume
Filling materials size
Soil material≤10mm, other materials≤3mm
Output material size
Most material 2-5μm, some materials like clay<0.5μm, for colloid grinding<0.1μm
Dry/wet grinding/cryogenic grinding,
Revolution : 0-240r/min
Speed ratio : 1:1.5
If mated with vacuum ball milling tanks, it can grind samples in vacuum or inert gas.
Example of grinding tasks:
Product Quality Warranty:
One-year warranty period shall be provided to any client who buys our products and related accessories.
The following promises are valid within the warranty period which is calculated from time or date when the client or consumer takes delivery of machine, opens case, inspects machine and receives with signature.
We promise to guarantee free replacement within one month, and guarantee free repair within one year.
Client may enjoy free replacement within one month if any of following occurs:
1) The machine is broken in course of transportation;
2) Motor and frequency converter are burnt out;
3) The key part or main disk of the machine is seriously in failure.
We shall promise to provide most favorable policy and best services after expiration of quality warranty period.
After-sale Services Promises:
1) We shall make prompt response to any problem about the machine within 24 hours.
2) We shall provide 6-day 8-hour services for all our clients and subscribers, and shall provide trouble-shooting solutions until the fault is completely eliminated.
3) If the machine is found any fault or problem, please do not hesitate to notify us the details about faults, caused reasons and status. We shall do our great efforts to solve according to following terms:
a. Common faults:
Common faults refer to failure of non critical parts or improper configuration that effects partial operation or leads to Inconvenience of machine operation. We shall solve such problems by email or posting parts by courier.
Serious faults refer to failure of key parts or improper configuration that influence running or operating of machine widely. We shall firstly diagnose reasons of faults by email or phone, then, shall send replacement of parts by courier, until solve the problems. Courier freight shall be for our account within quality warranty period.