Planetary ball mill for medical
Planetary ball mill working principle:
Planetary Ball Mill has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turntable. When the turntable rotates, the tank axis makes planetary movements, the balls and samples inside the tanks are impacted strongly in high speed movement, and samples are eventually ground into powder. Various kinds of different materials can be ground by the mill with dry or wet method. Minimum granularity of ground powder can be as small as 0.1μm.
1) 100L planetary ball mill for small production, capacity about 33L per batch.
2) Max load capacity: Less than 2/3 of the grinding jars
3) 4*25L grinding jars, 304stainless steel, PA, PU, PTFE jars for choice
4) 4 or 2 grinding jars working simultaneously
5) Drive mode: Gear drive and belt drive
6) Feed size of materials:<=3mm
7) Output size: depend on materials, the limit value 0.1 micron
8) Widely used for medical department for grinding